Minecraft one of the most famous video game is going to add a new mob in the game. It’s one of the biggest attraction of the Minecraft 1.18 update. But for some reson this new hostile mob was not added in the caves and cliffs update.
But don’t worry in this article I am going to show how you can add this blind mob in your Minecraft world. Warden lives in the deep dark caves with a awesome glowing animation. It can get lazy often, still its the strongest against all targets. It can deal 6.5 hearts damage to player with full netherite armor.
Warden is a blind scary mob. Its as tall as the player. Tough warden is blind still it can sense you with the sculk sensor.
It can sense light sources and also can hear the player sound. You can find the warden in the deepest Minecraft caves. Also warden spawns in the deep dark biome. It was first introduced in the minecraft live 2020.
Warden is gonna be addded in the minecraft 1.19 Update. These power pack mob can easily kill a iron golem with just two hit.
Minecraft Warden Addon Download
Follow the process mentioned below to download and install the Warden Addon in your Minecraft Pocket Edition. This mod is working in all version of Minecraft PE.
Download Warden Addon CLICK HERE.
- Firstly you need to download the Warden Addon add-on from the link provided above.
- Now open file manager and find out the add on file.
- Then to install the Warden mod in your Minecraft world, simply click on the addon file.
- The add-on will be imported automatically to your Minecraft version.
- Now create a new world and activate the add-on from Resource and Behaviour pack.
- That’s it, now you can find wardens in the deep cave or use the warden spawn eggs.
Try this amazing Minecraft Warden addon and let me know how’s it? See you in a next article.