- Gamers who plays Minecraft on their smartphones can also choose to download and install mods.
- In this article I will show how to install Minecraft Day Counter Addon.
Everyone loves a good mod for their Minecraft world. The game, even though a quite expansive , could always give you a little more creative gameplay.
If the gamers want to go a step further with a few elements in Minecraft, installing a new mod might just do the trick. Minecraft’s mods isn’t just restricted to the PC version of the game, but also available for iOS device or android devices as well. Addons can be downloaded for Minecraft on almost every platform, including the Bedrock Edition or Pocket Edition.
There are currently tons of mods available for Minecraft players to choose from. In this article I will show three most useful addons.
- Day Counter Addon- This mod will help you to remember the day count of your Minecraft world.
- Coordinates HUD- This Resource Pack will show coordinates, direction as well as time on top of the hotbar.
- Biome Check- This mod will show name of the biome where you are now.
You can use this three add ons for minecraft to make your game more interesting.
Minecraft Pocket Edition Mod Pack Download
To download and install these mods follow the process mentioned below.
How to Install Mods in Minecraft PE
Follow the process mentioned below to install these mods in your Minecraft PE.
- Open file manager.
- Extract all the mods in Games > com. mojang > resource pack.
- Open minecraft and create a new world.
- on world resource pack activate all three addons and create the world.
- You are ready to enjoy.
So That’s it for today, Enjoy these mod packs in your Minecraft PE. See you in the next article.