- PUBG Mobile KR Version is one of the most popular versions of the battle royale game PUBG Mobile. This version is only available in the Korea and Japan regions.
- PUBG Mobile 1.3 update has made its way into this KR version also, bringing some of the most popular new features, including a new weapon, a new game mode and royale pass season 18.
Gamers from the Japan and Korean regions can easily download the latest version of the game directly from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. In the meantime, players from other countries can use apps like TapTap or the game’s APK file to download it.
In this article we will provides a step-by-step guide on how to download and install PUBG Mobile Korea 1.3. Pubg mobile India players can also follow these steps to download the update properly.
Also Read: How to download PUBG Mobile 1.3 update global Version
Download Pubg Mobile KR 1.3 Update using TapTap
Gamers can follow the step-by-step method given below to download and install the PUBG Mobile KR 1.3 Update using TapTap:
Step 1: Players should firstly download the TapTap application from the official website. The official website link is given below to do so:
TapTap: Click here
Step 2: Players then have to install the APK file. However, You must enable the “Install from unknown source” option, If not enabled already.
Step 3: After this, you have to open TapTap and search for PUBG Mobile KR.
Step 4: Some results will appear on the screen. You have to select the most relevant result and click on the download or Update button.
If you already have the PUBG Mobile KR version 1.2 update installed on your devices, you will find an update button instead. You can simply click on that to directly update the game to the 1.3 latest version.
Once the installation is complete, Gamers can enjoy the latest version of PUBG Mobile Korea.
PUBG Mobile Korean Version 1.3 APK Download Link
Use the step-by-step guide given below to download PUBG Mobile Korean Version correctly. Please note that the total size of APK file is 1.8 GB. Therefore, free up around 2 gb on your device in advance.
- Download the official APK file from this link: KR Version APK . To do this, open the link and click “Download”.
- You must enable the installation of applications from unknown sources in the security settings of your device. Skip this step if you’ve done it before.
- Install the PUBG Mobile Korea APK file.
- After you complete the installation, open the game and the OBB file will be downloaded automatically.
- Now simply log in through your account and enjoy the latest update.
- Download the ‘XAPK’ file from the link given HERE.
- Upon extracting the file, and you will receive the APK and OBB files of the game.
- Now Install the APK file
- Copy the OBB file to ‘com.pubg.krmobile’ folder to Android/OBB/
- After the OBB file is copied, players can open PUBG Mobile KR and enjoy the latest 1.3 updates.
To Extract the XAPK File Follw the Instruction Below-
- Download Pubg mobile Korean version 1.3 XAPK file from the link given above.
- After download, you need to extract the file via APK Pure app
- The XAPK file you downloaded on APKPure only works on APKPure App for Android.
If you’ve got any questions or have any problems on installing this update just post a comment below. We’ll help you out As Soon As Possible!